Who we are
Our website address is: https://kds4.com
Data we collect.
We at The kaaljayee healthcare Pvt Ltd. the value the relationship we have with our customers and website visitors and are committed to responsible information and handling practices. We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and want to feel comfortable whenever you visit our website.
By accessing this site kds4.com certain information about you, such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the site, the systems and programs used and the time spent along with other similar information may be stored on our servers or 3rd party servers like Google Analytics. Such stored information may not specially identify you. Please be informed that the same may be used by us for web site traffic analysis or for such other purposes as we may deem appropriate. If you provide unique information such as name, address and other information to us, such information may be used for statistical and /or other purposes. Any personally identifiable information you submit while dealing with kds4.com will be disclosed. This will not disclose sell, share in any way revived your information to any other third party.
Kaaljayee healthcare Pvt Ltd may use your personal contact information like email, mobile numbers to contact, alert information about your dealings or any other offers from kds4.com or partners.
We want you to feel confident about using kds4.com to plan and purchase your medicines, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect while no website can guarantee security. we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical and physical security procedure to help protect the personal information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current internet security methods and technologies.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kds4.com is an aggregator for online service inventory of kaaljayee Healthcare Pvt limited providing medicine kds4 factory to a doorstep. The choice of the product is finally the discretion of the customer.
The consignment/parcel time mentioned on the product are only tentative timings. It may be delayed due to some avoidable reason. However, the product will be reached in due time as the best effort from kaaljayee healthcare Pvt limited and courier service.
A customer is advised not remind by schedule time. The schedule time is 7 to 10 days as condition apply.
- Any complaint /grievances should be reported in a week time from the date of receiving of the product.
- A confirmed consignment may be sent to a customer before delivery of the product through email or via any way.
- If confirmed payment of the product confirmation/cancellation SMS/email is not sent for any reason, if reported it can be resent by our support team. SMS/email might fail to deliver or got delayed for several reasons which are not in control of kds4.com/kaaljayee healthcare Pvt Ltd.
- Payment gateway/service charges kds4.com will not charge any additional payment gateway charge or same unless specified in the booking details.
- Making a booking on kds4.com customer acknowledges that kds4 will call/email/SMS or send alert to give/take information regarding his/her bookings.
- In case of any claims arising out of unforeseen consequences/exigencies. kaaljayee healthcare liability would be limited to extent of the same value of the booking.
- The product kds4 does not take any responsibility to cure the patient.
Kds4.com is branded medicines international patent pending is an ayurvedic medicine market and manufactured by kaaljayee healthcare p ltd to provide/needy in their doorstep. We are only responsible for the supply of kds4 oil and kds4 gel form. kds4 is a medicine which can treat the diseases degenerative changes, cardiovascular, autoimmune, inflammatory, infectious and diseases of metabolism of man plants and animal. Kds4 generally treat the diseases Spondylitis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Slipped disc, Scoliosis, Frozen shoulder, Asthma, Osteoporosis, Capsular Disease, Cyst problems, Fatty liver, Cancer, Dengue, Chikungunya, Spinal muscular atopy, Muscular dystrophy, cerebral Defused atrophy, cholesterol and Blood pressure amias, Coronary arterial disease, Osteoarthritis, Pharyngitis, Neuralgia, Lupus(SLE), eczema, dark circle, and dermatological problem cirrhosis (skin).
Please read the term and conditions documents before getting the booking kds4.
The personal information received from customer/needy are not shared with anyone including sister concerns of kds4.com
Through the website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of kds4.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply or recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However unavoidable reason due to technical issues beyond our control.
The deduction will be made as follows
- Refunds processed for cancellation order are transferred to the consignee’s bank account/ debit/ credit card that was used while booking the orders.
- All refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of orders. Your bank takes 3 to 10 business working days to credit this amount to your account/card.
- In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 10 working days. we will provide you necessary support in crediting bank the refund amount.
Our order cancellation policies are as follows
- Order/payment can be cancelled within six hours of booking.
- The cancellation terms clearly mentioned that once no goods are refunded if it is delivered.
- The cancel of an order booked should be cancelled within mentioned time only.
- Please read cancellation terms and condition while booking an order.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on the original cost of product no on the discounted cost.
- Cancellation charges are 10% +GST of the original cost.
- Partial cancellation are not acceptable.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.